At Sauk Trail Elementary we believe:
Teachers, administration, parents, students and the community
share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission:
Empower Students, Value Community, Embrace Diversity
- Our school is committed to a shared vision for purposeful, continuous improvement to empower students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Every student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among students and staff.
- Every student deserves a safe and physically comfortable environment in which to learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning needs.
- All students can learn when they are engaged in the learning process and given appropriate opportunities for success.
- Student’s learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.