The School Performance Report is prepared annually by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
The report looks at the following categories:
* Achievement tests
* ACT scores and AP retention
* Attendance dropouts and truancy
* High school completion and post-graduate plans
* Programs and participation
* Staffing and finance
* Suspensions and expulsions
To find out about how the district did in each of those categories, along with data on each of the district's schools, please visit the DPI Website.
Once you are on the page you can also filter the site to look at past year's performance or how Middleton ranked compared to other schools in its athletic conference (Big Eight) or compared to the 10 largest districts based on enrollment in the state.