The District will offer another opportunity for children and families to get Chromebooks for households that don't have enough for every child once online learning begins.
MCPASD has set up five sites for Chromebook distribution on Friday, March 20. They can be picked up at:
- Kromrey Middle School, 7009 Donna Dr., Middldeton: 11 a.m. to noon
- Park Elementary School, 1209 Park St., Cross Plains, 11 a.m. to noon
- Sauk Trail Elementary School, 2205 Branch St., Middleton, 11 a.m. to noon
- Morraine View Drive Bus Stop, Madison, 11 a.m. to noon AND 6 to 7 p.m.
- Gammon Lane Bus Stop, Madison: 11 a.m. to noon AND 6 to 7 p.m.
You may go to any site to get a Chromebook. Please bring your child's ID card or another form of identification. The District will be including a flyer at the Meal Program distribution sites on Thursday and calling all MCPASD families on Thursday night to remind them about the Chromebook pick-up.
If you have enough devices in your household for students to access online learning while schools are closed, there is no need to get a Chromebook from the District.
For the latest updates, please visit the COVID-19 page the District has set up on its website.
District families received an email update March 18 on how to pick up chromebooks, and where to access grab and go meals, among other topics. The email is on the Covid-19 Information Update page
Please contact Perry Hibner at phibner@mcpasd,k12.wi.us if you are an MCPASD parent or guardian and are not receiving these emails. A copy of this email will also be located in your family's Campus Portal account. All daily communications to families are also being posted to the COVID-19 page.