Technology seeks equipment RFPs

Printer-friendly version

The District's Technology Department is accepting requests for proposal for surplus equipment.

MCPASD is selling Hewlett Packard 14-inch Chromebooks, iPad Minis, Hewlett Packard 6300 SFF and Z230 SFF and Lenovo S30. All equipment was working when the items were taken out of service.

Bids must be submitted by Friday, Nov. 15 at 3 p.m. No late bids will be accepted. All Chromebooks must be included in the bid.

Bids must be submitted as a purchase order in PDF format by e-mail to Paul Walton or as a puchase order through the mail to Paul Walton, 7106 South Ave., Middleton, WI 53562.

The bidder assumes all responsibility for arranging, funding and insuring the shipment of the equipment. The equipment is currently palletized. All equipment must be shipiped from MCPASD premises by Dec. 6. The winning bidder must remit 70 percent of the payment at the time of shipping and the remaining 30 percent at acceptance of the delivery.

Visit the MCPASD Technology Director Open RFPs webpage and click on 2019 Surplus Equipment to learn more, including pictures of the equipment and a Q&A document.