MCPASD 4K registration for the 2018-19 school year started on Tuesday, Jan. 2.
Students who are 4 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2018 are eligible to attend our free part-time 4K program.
Families are encouraged to complete the electronic forms that will be available on the 4K website starting on Jan. 2. Paper copies will also be available and enrollment may be done in person at the District Services Center, 7106 South Ave. Middleton.
The following documents are required for registration:
- Completed 4K enrollment packet
- Proof of residency (current lease, accepted purchase agreement, building contract and permit or current utility bill)
- Proof of student’s age (such as a birth certificate)
- Immunization record
The District is pleased to offer classroom settings throughout the MCPASD attendance area. Ten sites are available. The 4K schedule follows the same school year calendar as the rest of the District. There are two Monday through Friday schedule options for class times:
- 9 to 11:30 a.m. -- MCPASD transportation available
- 12:15 to 2:45 p.m. -- Families are responsible for transportation
Families in need of help with completing the forms or who have any 4K questions are welcome to call the 4K office at (608) 829-2346. Regular office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Registration packets are also available in Spanish.
There are more than 350 students registered in the District's 4K program for the 2017-18 school year.