2021 Advanced Placement Exam Information
The 2021 AP exam dates are: May 3-7 and May 10-14
These dates apply to 1st semester and full year courses. The dates for 2nd semester course are TBD.
- If you are a student registering for an AP exam and not enrolled in the course for which you are registering, please select the "Exam Only" option.
• Most testing will be held at Marriott West, Middleton. World Language exams and other small exams may be held at MHS or the District Services Center on South Ave.
• COST = $125.00 per exam, financial assistance available
• Students with Disabilities, 504 Plans and Educational Accommodation Plans must apply for accommodations by February 10th.
For more information please contact
AP EXAM STUDENT PREPARATION INFORMATION
What you SHOULD bring to the exam:
- Several sharpened #2 pencils with erasers
- Pens, with black or dark blue ink only
- Up to 2 calculators. (needed for Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics and Statistics)
- Visit the AP website for more information: https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/takingtheexam/exam-policies/calculator-policy
- A ruler or straightedge for AP Physics (Protractors NOT allowed)
- Your government-issued or school-issued ID.
- Your College Board SSD Accommodation letter if taking exam with accommodations.
DO NOT bring to the Exam:
- Any electronic equipment (cell phone, smart phone, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, notes
- Scratch Paper
- Reference guides, keyboard maps or other typing instructions.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm. No smart-watches.
- Food or drink (unless you are testing both am and pm and leave it with MHS staff).
- Clothing with subject-related information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REMEMBER:
- PLEASE BE ON TIME. Know your arrival time for your exams.
- Morning exams arrive at 7:30, in seats by 7:45, start time 8:00 sharp.
- Afternoon exams arrive at 11:30, in seats by 11:45, start time NOON sharp.
- You are responsible for lunch on your own.
- ALL MHS students will sit together in area marked with orange table markers
- Please be well rested and well fed the day of your exams.
- Stay calm and Breathe.
- Drive safely to and from your exam site.