Calling all MHS Parents! We will be having a breakfast on May 8, 2014 in appreciation of our amazing teachers. The breakfast will be held in the small gym and begin at 7:15 am. We will need donations of breakfast items and serving help.
BREAKFAST ITEMS NEEDED:
- Egg bake dishes (Always a popular hit!)
- Hash brown/potato casseroles
- Bagels & lox/cream cheese
- Any other ideas you may have!
OTHER ITEMS NEEDED:
- Paper Plates
- Plastic Utensils
- Colorful Plastic Table Cloths
Dropping off your items couldn’t be easier – you don’t even have to get out of your car! We will meet you at the main entrance with a cart. All you have to do is pull up to the curb. Drop Off Items: 7:00am-7:15am
VOLUNTEER DURING THE BREAKFAST:
- Set Up and Serving Food 6:45am-7:45am
- Serving Food and Clean Up 7:30am-8:30am
PLEASE SIGN UP to donate items or volunteer your time by contacting:
Nicole Frick, Principal’s Assistant at email@example.com or (608) 829-9919.
This breakfast is a wonderful way to say “Thank You” to our staff!