BUZZ (Grades 5-12)
WHAT IS BUZZ AND WHY ARE WE USING IT FOR ONLINE LEARNING?
Your classes will be in a Learning Management System (LMS) called
- Your classes will be in a Learning Management System (LMS) called BUZZ .
- BUZZ will provide you with one location for communication with your teachers for all of your courses.
- BUZZ allows different school staff to support you with your online learning, such as your advisory or ELT teacher, your counselor, and your principal. They will all be able to see how you are progressing across all of your courses.
Here are some things to do to prepare.
COMPLETE A GOOGLE SURVEY
- By the end of the day on Monday, March 30, look for a Google survey through Infinite Campus Messenger.
- It will be from your middle school ELT teacher or your high school Advisor.
- It will ask about your access to BUZZ and your comfort with online learning.
LOG INTO BUZZ
● Click this link: BUZZ . Your screen should look like the image below.
COMPLETE DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP LESSONS
- The first and only course you should see on Monday, March 30, 2020, is the BUZZ Orientation course.
- This course includes your Digital Citizenship lessons.
- Please complete these lessons.