The mission of the KMS community is to inspire, motivate and educate lifelong learners in a safe, respectful, nurturing environment and to promote responsible citizenship.
Our Core Values and Beliefs:
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school, and is increased through challenging expectations.
- Students need to not only demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also learn best when actively engaged in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Students, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff in a safe and caring environment enhance a student’s attitude.