The United States Department of Labor (US DOL) and State of Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (WI DWD) require employers to provide employees notice of certain workplace protections. These notices are typically displayed at each worksite in a central location. We are adding them to the "For Staff - Employee Services" web pages as an additional resource for our staff. Click on the name of the notice to view.
Wisconsin Employee Notices
- Notification Required When Employers Decide to Cease Providing a Health Care Benefit Plan
- Wisconsin Fair Employment Law
- Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace?
- Hours and Times of Day Minors May Work in Wisconsin
- Employee Rights under Wisconsin's Business Closing/Mass Layoff Notification Law
- Public Employee Safety and Health
- Notice to Employees About Applying for Wisconsin Unemployment Benefits
- Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Act
Federal Employee Notices
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Job and Health - It's the Law - Occupational Safety (OSHA)
- Your Rights Under USERRA - The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Return to Employee Benefits main page