Ready, Set, Go! family engagement listening
sessions are almost here!
What should I bring?
Please bring your child! Please also bring your ideas around your child's strengths and interests.
What times should I attend?
Please check your inbox for an Infinite Campus Messenger email with a link to SignUp.com for one, 15-minute session per child. You can sign up on either:
- Tuesday, Aug. 29 between 3-6pm
- Wednesday, Aug. 30 between Noon-3pm
How do I sign up?
Register to visit with...
What can I expect at Information Day?
- A time to welcome students and families to Elm Lawn
- An opportunity for teachers to learn from the family's perspective
- A positive, child-centered conversation
- A chance for teachers to listen to family and child hopes, expectations, and questions
- A time to distribute student supplies in designated bins in the hallway outside of your child's classroom/homeroom
What if I cannot attend Information Day?
Attendance at Ready, Set, Go! is highly recommended - if your family is not able to attend, please contract your classroom teacher for a plan.