Many of the District's facilities are authorized by District administration for use by school, community, public and civic groups. These facilities include sports facilities, conference rooms, labs and kitchens, as well as the District's Performing Arts Center and Indoor Pool. Use must meet established facility use criteria, and may not conflict with regularly scheduled programs of the school or facility.
To rent space at one of the District facilities, please click on Facilities Calendar, and click on "Requester" at the top of the page. You can sign up to be a Facilities Requester.
Please contact Yvonne Vils, Facilities Program Coordinator, at 829-2362
2019-20 Fee Schedules (effective July 1, 2019)
Use of Facilities Policy (UPDATED)
2019-20 Facility Use Fee Schedule
2019-20 Pool Fee Schedule
2019-20 PAC Fee Schedule
2019-20 Facility User Groups
Building Use Waiver
If you wish to rent the pool, contact Katie Gilbert, Aquatics Director, 608-829-9863. You can find more information about the pool on the indoor pool section of this site.
If you are interested in renting the Performing Arts Center, follow instructions on the PAC Rental page. You can find more information about the PAC on the Performing Arts Center section of this site.
Approval of requests are governed on the following priority basis.
- District school and school sponsored activities
- Recognized district school affiliated groups, after school day care, recreation department activitiies and district resident groups serving children
- District resident civic and service organizations
- Resident individuals or resident non-profit groups
- Resident for profit or non-resident non-profit groups
- Other users