Blended Learning options vary based on current student needs and interests. For the 2016-17 school year, opportunities include:
- eImpact: A student-driven, project-based, community service-orientated group where students are building a Bird Blind and Little Free Libraries for the local community.
- K-4 Book Club: Students read a book and complete an activity together
- Minecraft: Students meet at Kromrey Middle School and play Minecraft together, taking on various challenges as a group.
- Study Hall at Kromrey Middle School: Students can come work and get help on their online courses with the eSchool teacher.
- 7th grade CPM Math: Students can choose to engage in the CPM math curriculum (used in MCPASD middle schools) instead of the traditional online math class.
- Field Experiences: Monthly field trips to local sites for experiential and enriched learning experiences. The whole family is welcome!
- Individual/Small Group Instruction: Students meet with the eSchool teacher 1:1 or in small groups to get additional support on specfic topics.
The calendar below is a live schedule of current opportunities for full-time 21st Century eSchool K-8 students.