Shift: 10:00am to 1:45pm, School Year Calendar
Applicants apply on WECAN (see bottom of post). If you have questions, please contact Diane Austin, daus...@mcpasds.k12.wi.us or 608-829-9041 for assistance.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Keyboarding and filing skills
- Ability to develop positive constructive relations with students, staff, and public.
- Experience in working with children.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of micro - computers, word processing and database systems.
- Essential Functions:
- Guides independent study, enrichment work, and remedial work as assigned by the teacher.
- Assists with student supervision as assigned by the teacher or administrator.
- Assists with lunch, snack and cleanup routines.
- Carry out instructional behavioral programming planned by the teacher for individual students or groups of students.
Starting Salary: $13.75hour
The District is an equal opportunity employer. Personnel hiring and administration in the District shall be conducted so as not to discriminate against applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, gender identity, gender nonconformity or change of sex, marital or parental status, national origin, disability or handicap, creed, color, political affiliation, pregnancy, citizenship, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record not substantially related to the nature of a person's job or activity in the school, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any other United States or Wisconsin reserve component of the military forces, use or nonuse of lawful products off school premises during non-working hours, or any other reason prohibited by state or federal law.