Long Term Sub - Anticipated dates are 01/15/2018 - 04/13/2018.
* Valid Wisconsin teaching certificate in the subject area of employment (Spanish).
* Minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 grading system in degree course work.
* Ability to interact in a positive constructive manner with students, staff and public.
* Teaching diverse student population (racially, culturally, socioeconomically varied)
* Experience working with middle school students.
The Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, national origin, creed, arrest or conviction record, ancestry, member of military reserve, or any other reason prohibited by state or federal law. An opportunity will be available during the selection process for persons with disabilities to advise the District of any need for reasonable accommodation.
The District is an equal opportunity employer. Personnel hiring and administration in the District shall be conducted so as not to discriminate against applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, gender identity, gender nonconformity or change of sex, marital or parental status, national origin, disability or handicap, creed, color, political affiliation, pregnancy, citizenship, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record not substantially related to the nature of a person's job or activity in the school, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any other United States or Wisconsin reserve component of the military forces, use or nonuse of lawful products off school premises during non-working hours, or any other reason prohibited by state or federal law.