8hrs per day, Mon-Fri
Shift: 3:45pm - 12:15am
Applicants apply on WECAN (see bottom of post). If you have questions, please contact Diane Austin, daus...@mcpasds.k12.wi.us or 608-829-9041 for assistance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license
- Knowledge of basic custodial equipment and supplies
- Ability to develop positive constructive relations with others and function as a team member.
- Ability to organize and establish priorities.
- Ability to make reasonable independent judgments and decisions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive or short cycle work.
- Communicate effectively with staff, students, parents, and other district residents.
- Perform a variety of duties and be effective under stress.
- Work under specific instructions.
Minor and preventative maintenance on equipment, tools, and building fixtures. Maintains inventory of supplies. Basic cleaning tasks of sweeping, mopping, waxing, trash and dusting.
Starting Salary: $ 17.57/hour
The District is an equal opportunity employer. Personnel hiring and administration in the District shall be conducted so as not to discriminate against applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, gender identity, gender nonconformity or change of sex, marital or parental status, national origin, disability or handicap, creed, color, political affiliation, pregnancy, citizenship, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record not substantially related to the nature of a person's job or activity in the school, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any other United States or Wisconsin reserve component of the military forces, use or nonuse of lawful products off school premises during non-working hours, or any other reason prohibited by state or federal law.