Many of the District's facilities are authorized by District administration for use by school, community, public and civic groups. These facilities include sports facilities, conference rooms, labs and kitchens, as well as the District's Performing Arts Center and Indoor Pool. Use must meet established facility use criteria, and may not conflict with regularly scheduled programs of the school or facility.
To rent space at one of the District facilities, please click on Facilities Calendar, and click on "Requester" at the top of the page. You can sign up to be a Facilities Requester.
Please contact Yvonne Vils, Facilities Program Coordinator 829-2362
2016-17 Fee Schedules (effective July 1, 2016)
Use of Facility Policies
2016-17 Facility Use Fee Schedule
Facility User Groups 2016-17
PAC Fee Schedule 2016-17
Pool Fees 2016-17
Building Use Waiver
If you wish to rent the pool, contact Katie Molloy, Aquatics Director, 608-829-9863. You can find more information about the pool on the indoor pool section of this site.
If you are interested in renting the Performing Arts Center, follow instructions on the PAC Rental page. You can find more information about the PAC on the Performing Arts Center section of this site.
Approval of requests are governed on the following priority basis.
- District school and school sponsored activities
- Recognized district school affiliated groups, after school day care, recreation department activitiies and district resident groups serving children
- District resident civic and service organizations
- Resident individuals or resident non-profit groups
- Resident for profit or non-resident non-profit groups
- Other users