School groups, community, public and civic groups are permitted to use the PAC if they meet established facility use criteria, and don't conflict with the regularly scheduled programs of the school.
In order to rent the PAC, please do the following:
1. Review the PAC policies to make sure your group would qualify to rent the PAC. (see downloads page.)
2. Check to see if the dates are available, by clicking on the Facilities Calendar. Navigate to the Performing Arts Center on the Building list to the left of the Facilities Calendar page.
3. If you would like to like to request a date and time, click on Request Facilities on the Facilities Calendar. Follow instructions on how to become a requester if you have not previously rented any of the school district's facilities.
4. Fill out a PAC Rental Application (fillable PDF) (Please note: if you’re using Chrome as your browser, you will need to save this form on your computer first and then open it using Adobe Reader.) The application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you have questions, please contact Patrick J. Motiff, PAC Director at 608-829-9834 or email@example.com